A handspun tobacco wrapped by whole tobacco leaves. It is a light, sweet, natural gold Virginia tobacco blended with Black Cavendish.
Only the finest, most expensive Latakia and Oriental Tobacco are used in this exquisite full-bodied blend. Prince Philip’s is proud to offer this rich tasting blend.
Light and dark Virginia blended with a spicy Perique gives the tobacco a tantalizing, tongue teasing taste that is seldom attainable for the gourmet pipe smoker who craves a change of pace.
A classic blend of the finest Virginia tobaccos with a touch of Perique, a lightly sweet and satisfying smoke.
A noble blending of Red and Orange Virginia leaf that gives a mild, naturally sweet smoke. A ready-rubbed that is also an excellent blending tobacco.
An “American Style” English mixture with just a dash of Black Cavendish that adds a soft vanilla aroma to this blend.
A pure Virginia blend from the best fields of Zimbabwe and the United States. The blend is hand rolled into spun cakes, thereafter Cavendish pressed and cut. Lightly aromatic, with medium strength.
Our most popular English tobacco, blended in the traditional Balkan style with the finest Smyrna, Virginia and Latakia tobacco.
We also have a range of tin tobaccos. Any questions, please ask.
We would be glad to help you!
AROMATIC CAVENDISH TOBACCO
A cube cut White Burley with a hint of vanilla. No bite.
A mixture of Burley tobacco flavored with a Danish Cherry Brandy that gives this very popular tobacco a tart taste.
COFFEE POT PASS:
The trail is smoother when your pipe tobacco is flavored with dark chocolate and mellow Colombian coffee beans.
A rich creamy texture of Vanilla, Caramel, and Honey applied to Burley, Virginia, and flavored Black Cavendish insures a sublime smoking experience.
A toasted Cavendish and Bright Burley blend for that coolall day smoke with a sweet vanilla fragrance.
Fire-cured Black Cavendish, flavored with vanilla that gives an extremely mild, slow burning, cool
A light whiskey flavored Burley blend that is a cool butsatisfying smoke for the novice smoke or the “Old Timers”.
The very name conjured up a sublime experience. This is a unique blend of flavored Black, pressed ribbon cut Virginia and Burley that is punctuated with rum and vanilla and a hint of caramel.
Velvet smoking base of premium Virginia and Burley gradesblended with smooth and cool Black Cavendish. Rich and satisfying, but mild enough to smoke all day.
The cool refreshing taste of raspberries and cream is the reward that comes with this excellent marriage of mild Virginia’s and Black Cavendish tobaccos.
True Amaretto flavor and a delightful aroma. This is the tobacco a pioneer would crave.
The sweet sensual taste and aroma of Amoretto fills the air whensmoking this superbly mild blend of Bright Virginia’s and Burley mix.
Our best seller! A sweet, lightly flavored blend of Golden Virginia and fire-cured Black Cavendish gives a perfect smokethat is always smooth.
A lovely Danish blend of excellent Burley’s with the rich taste of fine French Nougat.
ENJOY YOUR PIPE SMOKING EXPERIENCE
Begin your pleasure in pipe smoking with a good pipe and a good tobacco and learning proper packing technique and lighting the pipe. Packing and lighting your pipe
• Put a pinch of tobacco into the bowl, smooth it evenly. Add another pinch and again smooth and firm the tobacco. Keep adding the tobacco until it lies just under the rim of the pipe bowl.
• Draw on the stem. There should be a slight resistance, but if you can barely draw air through the pipe, your tobacco is too tightly packed. If this is the case it will be necessary to start over and repack the pipe.
• To light your pipe, hover the flame slightly above the tobacco, rotating the flame to get an even light and draw in deep, gentle puffs. The heat will cause your tobacco to spring up
• At this point, push it down with your pipe tamp, your pipe will probably go out at this time, which is normal.
• Repeat the process you initially used to light the pipe, direct the flame to avoid burning the top of the bowl.
• As you smoke, use your pipe tamp to gently press the tobacco down. If any part of the bowl becomes too hot to comfortably hold in your hand or hold in against your cheek, put the pipe aside and let it cool off before
• After you have been smoking the pipe over a period of time a cake will begin to build on the inside of the bowl. This will help disperse heat and absorb moisture.
• It is important that you do not allow this “cake” to become excessive as a surplus can eventually cause the bowl to crack or will become too wet to give you the cool pleasant smoke you desire. A clean and well cared for pipe and one of Prince Philip’s fine tobaccos will give you many rewarding years of pipe smoking pleasure .
MicroCenter Plaza 8000 East Quincy Ave, Suite 1400, Denver, CO 80237. Phone: 303-221-1182
Mon-Fri: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Sat: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sun: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Copyright 2014 Prince Philips | All Rights Reserved.